We generally like to meet the client on site to discuss the proposed project. We will offer design and planning advice as well as advice on construction and other relevant matters. A small refundable fee is charged for this:
- £75.00 inc VAT within the Teddington Area
- £125.00 inc. VAT within the areas of Twickenham and Kingston etc.
We charge fees based on the size, type and complexity of the project. Once we have had an initial meeting, we will issue a fee quote based on a discussion of the project and our involvement. We are normally appointed for the following stages of work:
- Initial design.
- Scheme design and planning.
- Detailed design and Building Regulations.
- Tendering to contractors.
- Inspections on site through to completion.
- Project management if required by agreement.
RIBA (Royal Institute of British Architects)
- We are an RIBA Chartered Practice.
- We are obliged to carry professional indemnity insurance.
- We offer a range of services on residential and commercial projects.
- We have been practising since 1995